We are seeking to add a Order Entry Clerk (w/ light phone work) to our team! You will be responsible for accurate data entry, scheduling appointments, file maintenance, and record keeping.Responsibilities:
- 85% computer work, 15% phone work
- Enter variety of data using current technology
- Schedule appointments via online, phone, fax, and email
- Enter appointment dates, times and confirmation information with complete accuracy
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Review and enter data updates in the systems
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Any customer service, data entry, or work experience is great!
- Excellent for someone who wants to gain office experience!
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.