EYFS Teaching Assistant Position, Old Trafford (M16)
- EYFS Teaching Assistant Required in Old Trafford (M16)
- Full Time Position, February Start
- Recent Experience Supporting Across The EYFS Essential
Do you have experience working in the Early Years? Are comfortable delivering and adapting the EYFS curriculum? Do you have experience using the 'Read, Write, Inc' phonics scheme?
If the answer to the above question is yes, and you are looking for your next full time positon then I would love to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are working to recruit for a full time, EYFS Teaching Assistant to work at a 'GOOD' two form entry primary school in Old Trafford, Manchester (M16). The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who is dedicated to enhancing learning experiences for children across the early years whilst becoming a part of the schools close knit EYFS staffing team. The role is to work in a 'GOOD' Primary school whose EYFS department was most recently graded as 'OUTSTANDING'. The school are looking for a dedicated EYFS TA who will bring flexible working attitude, news ideas and a great sense of humour to the school.
The successful applicant will start on 22nd February 2021 and the role will run up until the end of the academic year. The opportunity to work onto a school based contract may be possible for the right person. Shortlisting for this positon will close on Friday 5th February 2021 so please register your interest ASAP to avoid missing out!
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning across the EYFS
- Be comfortable in supporting across all areas of the curriculum
- Be confident in taking small group intervention sessions
The school can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to work in an 'OUTSTANDING', well resourced EYFS provision
- A supportive Senior Leadership and Management team
- Competitive rates of pay
For more information, or to register your interest in this role, please get in touch on the contact details provided ASAP.