Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
CPL, in partnership with a well stablished global assistance solutions company are looking for Nurse Advisor to join their offices in Navan.
You will provide medical support to policy holders through consultation via phone, electronic using both theoretical and practical knowledge.
Main responsibilities include:
- Symptom assessment/Triage
- Provide general health information
- Comply with the company’s safety statement and clinical software guidelines
- Read, understand and comply with the Groups ISO standard operating procedures.
- Report adverse incidents and hazards as and when they occur.
- Take appropriate precautions, adhere to Health and Safety requirements and adopt safe working practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- +3 years post grad experience.
- NMBI registered.
- Additional nurse training desirable.
- Triage/ emergency experience will be an advantage.
- Public or Community Health experience will be an advantage.
- Shift work including 6pm to 8am Monday to Friday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Medical Insurance
- Discounted Travel Insurance
- Working in a relaxed and friendly environment where we prioritise the wellbeing of our staff.
Send your CV today to [... Click Apply...] or contact Denise + [... Click Apply...]for more information.