An Operations Advisor specializing in Legal Process is responsible for, but not limited to, the following functions:
• Effectively handle daily conversations with clients, creditors, law firms, court clerks, government agencies, and internal business partners in a professional manner.
• Comprehend and interpret instructions from simple to complex legal documents (bankruptcies, subpoenas, garnishments, etc.)
• Process legal requests related to deposit clients for clients subject to the following legal actions: bankruptcies, subpoenas, garnishments/levies, Account Control Agreements, exclusive control requests, escrow requests, account restrictions, account monitoring, and manual transaction dispositions.
• Prioritize work based on client need and/or financial/reputational risk to the Bank.
• Ensure department procedures are current
• Provide operational support to internal business partners including, but not limited to, Legal, Client Advisory Services, Sales teams, and other internal business partners.
• Provide accurate and clear operational guidance to clients and business partners consistent with bank policy and procedures
• Manage and submit government reporting on behalf of the Bank (MSFIDM, CA-FIRM, NYSTM, Quarterly Bankruptcy Collateral Certification)
• Manage and review Department Reports
• Assist with general functions of Global Deposit Operations (on-boarding and maintenance).
• Actively participate in team and department meetings & department projects
• Managing daily operations and contributing towards successful service level agreements.
Skills and requirements :
• Strong ability to stay organized and multi-task in a high volume environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of Bank products (deposit and lending), regulations, processes and procedures
• Ability to independently research and solve simple to highly complex scenarios
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Highly adaptable and resilient, must be open to new ideas and willing to support fluid workflows.
• Solid networking skills, strong ability to build trusting relationships with customers, colleagues, vendors, and external parties.
• Effectively manage all tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner with high quality
• High attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy.
• Drive to learn all aspects of department functions
At Pyramid Consulting, Inc. We Find Hidden Talent. Pyramid Consulting provides rewarding career opportunities for Business Professionals and enables our Clients to compete and win in today's technology-driven global markets. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pyramid supports our Client partners around the world, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom*, European Union* and India* through a combination of local offices and global delivery.
Role: Deposit Operations Associate
Apply for this job now.