Management Consultant - Sales Representative
Have you thought about what it would be like to control your own destiny? Is your motto “failure is not an option”? If so, then we would like to talk with you about a Management Consultant - Sales Representative role.
Our business-to-business Management Consultant - Sales Representatives are responsible for selling and consulting on a diverse range of human capital and talent solutions. We are neither recruiters nor HR Specialists. We help CEO's, Presidents, and C-Level Executives accomplish their goals and objectives and grow their business.
The Management Consultant - Sales Representative role offers a mentoring program with one of our senior consultants that has proven to be a foundation for success. The Management Consultant - Sales Representative will be engaged in ongoing sales mentoring and training, focusing on sales processes, account strategy/solutions, and product and services knowledge.
Management Consultant - Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Cold-calling key decision makers to set appointments. This may include the candidates existing network.
- Actively listen to prospective and existing clients by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas
- Think strategically to create and deliver complex, customized solutions that provide value to clients' bottom line
- Conduct tailored, web-based presentations over the phone and in person to showcase our unique business partnership model and wide product offerings
- Drive revenue by effectively addressing the client's business need, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts
Management Consultant - Sales Representative Requirements:
- Strong ability to initiate and establish meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Expertise with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure
- Year One - expectations are between $60-125k
- Year Two - expectations are $125k-175k
- Year Three - expectations are $200k plus. We have consultants in years 3-5 exceeding $250k/year, with many consultants exceeding $400k
Privately held company, dedicated to helping metals producers minimize the impact their production processes have on the environment. We provide ways to reduce, re-use, recycle or market all co-products generated by manufacturing processes
Role: Management Consultant – Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.