Inside Sales Representative
US Logic is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a fast paced sales environment.
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and setting appointments.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Set conference calls and on-site meetings
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- 80 calls per day minimum
- Send appropriate email campaigns
- Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
· Base salary plus bonus and commission
· Medical, 401K
· Paid Vacation
US Logic is a Value Added Reseller of Information Technology (IT) solutions.
Role: Inside Sales
Location: Hamilton Township,
Apply for this job now.