We are looking for an LGV Class 2 Driver to lead and manage a team of motivated workers, ensuring the safe loading of vehicles or storage containers.
fantastic national brand who specialise in removals and storage, offering a full range of professional removals and storage services for home and business.
Our LGV Class 2 Driver / removals will be fully conversant with and conform to all relevant Company procedures and will ensure Company instructions and standards of discipline, workmanship and safety of themselves and the workers under their direct control are maintained at all times.
removals Key responsibilities of our LGV Class 2 Driver will be to:
- Responsible for the courteous interface with customers and ensure timetables and service expectations are maintained.
- Driving long or short distances.
- The role is physically demanding and involves packing, wrapping, loading and unloading our customer's goods.
- The role require spending nights away from the base (for which a supplement is payable) and may involve some weekend working.
- You will be occasionally responsible for undertaking the duties of a Move Team Member, also be able to demonstrate the potential and desire to develop him/herself towards the Move Team Leader role.
What we're looking for in our removals and LGV Class 2 Driver:
- Previous experience in removals
- Excellent spoken English
- Literate and numerate
- LGV Class 2 licence
- CPC Certificate
- FLT license (Desirable but not essential)
- Ensuring Company instructions and standards of discipline, workmanship and safety (including accident reporting) are maintained at all times
- Ability to work from plans/drawings and instruct staff accordingly
- Knowledge and experience of implementing Health & Safety Regulations and conducting Risk Assessments
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our LGV Class 2 Driver, please click 'apply' now - we'd love to hear from you!
In return - Salary: £13 to £15 per hour (depending upon the experience) - basingstoke location
" Experience: We require someone who has LGV Class 2 driving licence and has experience in driving Large Goods Vehicles in Removals industry.