Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant (Key Stage 2)
£9.99 an hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is to hold a relevant teaching/support qualification.
Contract dates - Beginning September - December
A Primary school in Stockport is looking to hire a Teaching Assistant to work within the Key Stage 2 setting. The right applicant must be comfortable working with children in both Year 4 and 5.
The role would involve support in all areas of the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum, taking groups, assisting the teacher in whole class teaching and learning, preparation and delivery.
The school is committed to the children's learning journey, ensuring they are happy and successful. They embrace diversity and the school as a whole is a wonderful hub of inclusion. The right candidate would join an incredibly hardworking and supportive team.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have a good understanding of the KS2 National Curriculum
- Be enthusiastic and a good communicator
- Be required to provide academic, behavioural and social support for groups and individual children
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant that can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Primary Team on #removed#.