Serve as the primary point of contact in servicing clients by answering inquiries, resolving problems and fulfilling client requests.
- Deliver an exceptional client experience by completely resolving client issues
- Maintain ticket volumes at target levels
- Ensure that time-to-resolution is within operational targets
- Assist other Client Service Analysts as needed and act as back-up analyst on additional clients
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Answer client calls, emails and web-tickets promptly and escalate complex issues to appropriate teams for timely resolution
- Document client issues, resolutions and communications for reference purposes
- Analyze high severity issues and provide corrective action and communication to clients
- Provide accurate and prompt services and ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise between clients and other support teams
- Maintain documentation of client information and services in company CRM
- Create, maintain and deliver reports across multiple CRM platforms
- Obtain and communication client feedback to management
- Follow standard operating procedures for Client Service operations
- Follow service quality standards
- Deliver product trainings and presentations to clients as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor and ability to collaborate with a team
- Financial services experience preferred
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience preferred
- Strong system skills and ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information
- Excellent problem-resolution skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn multiple platforms and technologies to resolve issues and client requests
- Ability to meet established productivity, effectiveness, training and quality goals, and accept and incorporate feedback
- Ability to accommodate non-traditions work schedules as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment to continuous personal development
- Flexibly respond to changing business needs
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Scivantage® is a Global FinTech 100 technology provider of Wealth Management and Cost Basis solutions. With proven expertise in online brokerage, tax and portfolio reporting, and wealth management applications, Scivantage delivers intelligent and actionable information that goes beyond the boundaries of traditional financial software, helping improve investment decisions. Leading financial institutions, including broker-dealers, mutual fund companies, bank custodians, trust and prime brokers, depend on Scivantage’s cloud-based technology to achieve critical business insights, generate new revenue and build stronger customer relationships. For more information, please visit #removed# or contact us at +1.866.724.8268. Premium Service for Premium Value.
Scivantage is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role: Client Services Business Analyst
Location: Jersey City,
Apply for this job now.