RELOCATE TO A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE IN DORSET, UK.
CLINICAL LEAD NURSE ABSOLUTE EXCEPTIONAL SALARY.
WE WILL HELP YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY WITH RELOCATION.
STARTING SALARY £50000 PER ANNUM (DOE) + UP TO 40% BONUS
40 HOUR CONTRACT A WEEK.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SOURCING APPLICANTS FOR A HIGH QUALITY CLIENT IN SHERBOURNE,DORSET.
INTERVIEWS ONLINE INITIALLY BEFORE NEEDING TO ATTEND A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW.
IMMEDIATE START FOR PERFECT APPLICANT.
Have you considered relocation to the fantastic county of Dorset? Country villages and the Beautiful sandy beaches of Bournemouth on your door step. A warm climate of the South with so many places to visit.
We are Care First Recruitment UK, a family run business who work no stop to place the right candidates to the right clients. This client's refined care home is very special offering engagement with the local community which is incredibly important to them and is a notable part of the local Sherborne community. The home benefits from latest technology in care plans and other areas.
This clients approach is that care homes don't need to look like care homes. Here, it is our aim to transform people's lives through the delivery of high quality services in a friendly, home-like environment.
Offering beautiful surroundings with a high CQC rating it really is a truly special community with a homely feel where our staff and residents enjoy their time together as a family.
What is the job of a Clinical Lead Nurse?
A Clinical Lead Nurse is essential to work every day to help all residents live a dignified and meaningful life. The job requires the highest of standards, bags of passion while always considering the resident's choices, their views and respecting their independence.
This is just a small snap shot of the role -
- A wide ranging role which can include leading and mentoring the clinical team to ensure timely escalation to emergency care services when needed, acting to reduce the risk of avoidable hospital admissions, as well as expert advance care planning at end of life.
- Exceptional people skills of communication to the highest level. Ability to move fluid with residents, families, staff, outside agencies and the wider multidisciplinary team in a confident and professional manner.
- A command of knowledge of CQC to the highest level which the ability to take the lead on regulations in the home. A record of no less good if not outstanding demonstrable.
- Ability to deputise in the absence of the Home Manager and all aspects of management
- Simply put, you will be fully supported to grow and develop however paramount to this is your ability to maintain the highest level of clinical skills practice.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse?
Our client would possible consider a Senior Nurse looking for progression if the candidate could interview to an exceptional level. Who up to this point has an exemplary CV with career progression at homes or extinction.
Our clients expect and look for qualities of an individual's character - areas like kindness, honesty, friendliness, passion, good communicator, both team player and a person with individual aptitude. Being able to think and make decisions under pressure, be positive when the chips are down and always keep a smile wi