- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
- Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and oversees production and distribution of related materials.
- Oversees office operations.
- Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Role: Admin Assistant
Apply for this job now.