Company: DIVERSE STAFFING, INC
Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
MS45TDiverse Staffing is now accepting Glass Technician
applicants for immediate hire. This is a temporary position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in New Albany, MS. This position pays $10.75
per hour and is a 1st shift
position. You will report to work beginning at 7:00am and work overtime as needed.
Our client is a is a Tier 1 Toyota supplier that will train the right candidate to work in injection mold and assembly positions in a clean, climate controlled work environment with opportunities for full-time employment with excellent benefits!
A Glass Technician
for our team on this assignment will be asked to follow all rules and safety guidelines set forth by the company. The employee could be assembling and prepping components for automobiles, inspecting and sorting parts from an injection mold machine or sorting and packing parts for shipment. The employee on this assignment must pay close attention to detail for whichever position is offered by our client. The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Work in various stages of Assembly and Prep to complete finished products for automobiles
- Stage, prep and take finished products and parts off an injection mold machine line
- Inspect parts and components to ensure quality standards are met
- Stack, pack and prepare parts and components for safe, damage-free transport
- Maintain clean working area.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Tupelo Recruiting CenterAddress: 1020 Commonwealth Blvd, Tupelo, MS 38804Phone: #removed##removed#Job Order ID:
- Steel-toe shoes or boots are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good attention-to-detail skills to ensure parts and components meet standards
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift between 10-50 lbs. as needed, depending upon the department
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.