The Pattern team is growing in Newark!
We're searching for an awesome Operations Associate who's ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career in the Digital Staffing space.
- Do you possess rock-star communication skills that allows you to develop lasting relationships with strangers, clients, and your work team?
- Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle?
- Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you'd be a great fit at Pattern!
As a part of our Operations team, you'll interface with the Sales and Account Management teams, where we focus on a variety of different industries (for example, the light industrial space).
Pattern is a start-up and this is a 360-degree role that involves you working on many projects. To be successful, you'll need to be results-driven and able to aptly balance competing demand.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing Pattern Pros
- Drive acquisition of workforce leads and enhance growth of our Pros community
- Put the customer first and collaborate with our Sales and Account Management teams to deliver the highest level of service
- Interface with new and existing Pros in a fast-paced environment to fill shifts based on clients' requests
- Engage in face-to-face interviews, calls and group interview sessions
- Monitor fill and no-show rates across all channels and replace Pros as needed
- Become an expert on Pattern's internal system and tools
- Provide ongoing feedback to the product and engineering teams to drive improvement of our internal systems and tools
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent
- Dynamic and energetic with a passion for technology; previous experience in a start-up environment is an asset
- Results driven with an innate hunger for personal and company success combined with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple processes at the same time
- A team player with the ability to listen and collaborate
- A demonstrated problem solver and self-starter with the ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Previous experience at a customer-facing role with demonstrated communication skills
Perks of Working at Pattern:
- We are the emerging leader in digital staffing services space, disrupting the traditional staffing agency market through technology
- Each Pattern employee has full autonomy to test out strategies and make an impact
- We work in a young and dynamic environment with offices located in downtown cores
- Each day is exciting and full of challenges and opportunity - you won't be bored
- As an early employee, you will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop your career and grow into new positions
- Access to our unlimited vacation policy
Learn more about Pattern and our culture on our website by clicking “Join Our Mission!”
Powered by JazzHR