Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting teachers to run catch-up tuition programmes to assist pupils with their learning this term. Due to the Covid-19 crisis and the new lockdown restrictions, many pupils have missed out on valuable learning time and are going to continue to fall behind, with some not having access to online resources; especially those pupils in disadvantaged areas.
With the help of the additional government funding, schools are currently in the process of putting plans into place to support pupils that most need it and reduce the risk of them falling behind. I am ideally looking for a qualified primary school teacher to tutor pupils of a primary age at a number of schools in the North Leeds area near Moortown.
You will bee required to work online tutoring up to 15 pupils per session.
The ideal candidate will have:
- UK QTS or equivalent
- Experience tutoring pupils in preparation for exams
- Experience working with pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience with children with Special Educational Needs
- A genuine passion for helping children in their learning and emotional development
- Excellent organisational skills with a positive attitude
- The ability to plan and prepare lessons to accommodate to a variety of learning levels
How we can support you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Interview preparation, guidance and support to ensure you are fully prepared to secure your role
- Exclusive discounts on CPD opportunities with full access to our CPD library
- FREE access to CPD courses in Children's Mental Health and Well Being, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Mindfulness in Children
- A dedicated specialist consultant who will guide you throughout the process and liaise with the school
- The opportunity to work with the UK's biggest Education Recruitment Agency with a fantastic reputation in the Education Sector
If you think this could be the role for you then please contact Hannah in the Leeds Wakefield Primary Branch on 0113 224 0235 or apply via the teaching personnel website.