We are seeking a top notch low voltage technician to join our growing and fast paced team. We are only looking for the best technicians in the industry. You must have pride in your work and be able to work independently. You will be driving our company van so we need you to have a clean driver's license. We will run a back ground check and drug screening. As a low voltage technician you will have many responsibilities on our team. You will be responsible for both commercial and residential installations of CCTV, Network IP cameras,Access Control, Home Automation and Alarms. You must have your own trade tools. If you are not a team player, then we are not for you.
- Minimum of 2 years low voltage installation experience.
- Basic networking and wireless network experience.
- Experienced with both Analog and IP security cameras.
- Alarm Systems a Plus
- Clean criminal history.
- Pass a drug test.
- Clean driving history.
We are offering:
- A company van and specialty tools to use while on the job.
- Paid vacation time. 401k Plan
- Opportunity for advancement with a very fast paced and growing company.
- We will train you if you meet the minimum requirements.
Role: Low Voltage Home Automations Installer
Apply for this job now.