Location: Longmont, CO
Duration: 1 year
• Function as the team Expert for this location in troubleshooting and reconciling Invoicing issues
• Participate in initial and ongoing training on our AP systems
• Serve as a backup for other buyers
• Provide excellent customer service to customers, both internal and external.
• Receive/enter purchase orders for all regions in the designated system and within the guidelines of company policy. Respond to emergency orders in a timely fashion, expedite material, manage arrival dates, update systems with accurate information, follow material to shipment to ensure on time delivery.
• Identify and resolve NCR’s
• Review Open Orders report to drive on time delivery for the business.
• Build close relationships with suppliers and internal teams to gain their trust. Respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop product knowledge and a strong understanding of the processes and procedures.
• Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
• Provide support, where necessary for the Supply Chain team taking on any additional assigned duties.
o Maintaining auditable data records for internal and external audits.
• Learn additional processes (reclamation) and support workflows as necessary
• Support growth projects.
• Participate in meetings and events.
• Proven experience in Purchasing and/or Accounts Payable and normally including at least 2+ years of prior experience
• Fast learner and able to multitask.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
• Competent in Excel and Word
• Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
• Ability to manage self and tasks in an appropriate manner
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Attention to detail.
• A calm and analytical approach to problem-solving.
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• College Graduate (4 yrs) preferred but not required
• Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
• Experience in resolving Accounts Payable issues
• Knowledge of financial concepts and terminology
HirePower Personnel, Inc. (HPP) is a woman owned and operated Staffing and IT Professional Services business incorporated in 2002. HPP continually assesses the business climate and develops staffing applications to meet our client’s needs. Exceptional customer service and a results oriented approach to employment enable us to create the right fit for both the client and employee. HPP holds Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) and Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certifications.
We have provided support to clients in the following segments: Information Technology, Refining & Marketing, Exploration & Production, Healthcare, Manufacturing Retail Distribution, Logistics, Payroll & Resource Planning Optimization, Geology & Geophysical, Finance, Administration, Customer Service, and Automotive.
HPP has a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and revenue streams over $4M annually per project. Our thorough vetting system includes extensive background checks, drug screening, a proprietary resume database of qualified personnel and account specific recruiters to ensure comprehensive service and true partnership. We also have a Global Resourcing Center based in Romania that allows us to work around the clock sourcing candidates to fulfill your staffing needs.
Role: Sourcing Specialist III
Apply for this job now.