COMPANY: PARK PLAZA WESTMINSTER BRIDGE LONDON
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your customer service career with us as a Bartender
in our modern cocktail bar at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We're always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they'll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you've come to the right place.Main role and objectives:
As a Bartender
at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
you will have a key position in the effective running of the bar operations, ensuring guest satisfaction, while providing inspirational service and ensure our guests receive a high quality, personalised service.Your responsibilities:
- To give fast, efficient and polite service to the maximum of your ability
- To promptly handle customer queries and complaints in a professional manner and ensure that all details are communicated to the Bars Manager
- To carry out all duties as assigned by the Bar Supervisor, Bar Assistant Manager, Bar Manager and F&B Manager.
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene and safety amongst the bar staff, ensuring dress code and cleaning schedules are followed at all times.
- To be aware of and to ensure that all bar staff are aware of and adhere to security regulations relating to the bar and “Park Plaza” as a whole
- To carry out any other duties as designated by the Bar Manager or Assistant or Bar Supervisor.
- What we are looking for:
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
Park Plaza isn't just a great place to work - it's a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we're there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
See descriptionRole: Bartender Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.