Assistant Manager - Retail & Customer Service
Our firm is currently looking to train 5 Entry Level Managers / Assistant Manager to help oversee our client’s locations and help with the expansion goals for 2018-19. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management within a year.
Successful entry level candidates will be responsible for the development and execution of tailored marketing campaigns throughout the local area for our Fortune 500 clients. Clients and products represented vary health & wellness, skin care, green brand and household goods.
We are looking for several qualified individuals to train in:
- CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
- SALES MANAGEMENT
- ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT
- ENTRY LEVEL ADVERTISING EXECUTIVES
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
We are a local event marketing company with exceptional customer service that offers financial rewards and promotions determined by performance. Our clients need high energy, upbeat individuals with great customer service skills to represent them!
We are planning large-scale expansion for next year, and we are in need of new ENTRY LEVEL management trainees with fresh ideas.
We provide competitive pay (hourly base AND Bonuses) and all openings are entry-level - ideal for graduates or individuals looking for a career change.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Cell phone
• Reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Exceptional Earning Potential
• Generous Bonus Levels
• Full Training & Support
• Fun Working Environment
• Great Advancement Opportunities
Role: Entry Level Assistant Manager - Retail & Customer Service
Location: East Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.