Spencer Clarke Group are looking for an Occupational Therapist within the Adult Reablement Team at Oxfordshire County Council.
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Full time - Monday - Friday
Rate of pay - £28+ per hour
About the role
- You will be responsible for providing Occupational Therapy services to adults, their families and carers living in Oxfordshire in line with the requirements of the Care Act 2014 and other occupational therapy legislation and any other legislation and guidance as may be relevant and the HCPC codes of practice. You will require a high standard of clinical professional reasoning, creative problem-solving skills as well as an ability to demonstrate accurate and clear recording .
- Our priority is to support the most vulnerable people in our communities. We do this by working as creatively and efficient as possible, whilst utilising the opportunities afforded by closer working with health and housing and working proactively to encourage independent and safe living within the community. Good outcomes will be achieved by providing the right support, in the right way at the right time. We actively collaborate with other agencies to put the people of Oxfordshire at the heart of decision-making.
- Due to Covid 19 we are currently undertaking both face to face visits with the required level of PPE as well as virtual assessments and reviews where appropriate.
- Significant experience in Occupational Therapy, including assessment and working with both individuals and carers to improve their well-being.
- Significant post registration experience in a health and/or social care setting.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 9542002