Industria Personnel working in partnership with Neovia
Fantastic Opportunity to join our client, Neovia, who are an Aerospace and Defence Logistics Warehouse who supply aircraft parts. We are looking for a reliable warehouse operative to join their friendly team on an ongoing basis.
What's on offer:
• Temp to perm opportunities
• Excellent working conditions
• Gold standard site
• Thorough induction and training plan
• Shift allowance (where applicable)
• Bonus scheme
• Recognition policy
• Free car parking
• Lunch room and lockers
Rotating shift pattern, paid at £10.00 p/hr with additional shift allowance when the late shift is worked £88.26.
Early shift is 6am - 2pm Monday - Friday
Late shift is 2pm - 10pm Monday - Thursday and then 12pm - 8pm on Friday -(with shift allowance)
• Picking, packing and shipping items
• Ensuring items picked, inspected and counted correctly
• Material number/serial number identification
• Locating parts to stock
• General warehouse housekeeping
• Keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy skills
• Be safety cautious
• Able to work in a team as well as on own initiative
No experience necessary as full training will be provided. A drugs and alcohol test, counting assessment and accuracy test will all be carried out and has to be passed prior to interview stage and start date.
If you are interested in this position please call #removed# and upload your CV. This position is advertised by Industria Personnel Services LTD. We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.