Central Florida Promotions prefers candidates that are graduates or seeking entry level
Central Florida Promotions is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on ground breaking campaigns with a leader in the automotive glass industry in the local region. Central Florida Promotions was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price.
As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, CFP continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandizing and consumer market research. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department. The entry level Marketing Assistant reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of FX Promotions and all employees
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales
- Build brand recognition through direct marketing and canvassing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Conduct lead generation and manage any invoices on behalf of automotive glass client
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in related field
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
At Central Florida Promotions, we embrace originality and cast aside the status quo. Our fresh perspective on sales and marketing ensures that we attain positive outcomes every time.
Central Florida Promotions branding specialists are dedicated professionals. We recruit our people based on their imaginative natures and goal-oriented mind-sets. They are personable individuals who will champion your brand with passion.
Central Florida Promotions has mastered the art of starting conversations that inspire people to become lifelong customers. Our face-to-face technique positions products to speak to individual needs. Your audience will wonder how they lived without your brand.
Role: Marketing Assistant - Entry Level Promotions with Training
Location: Altamonte Springs,
Apply for this job now.