IT Service Desk Analyst
Vacancy Ref: 7006900
A position has arisen for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join a leading public sector organisation in Central Bristol. This will be a technical role providing resolution to fault reports and work requests initiated from telephone calls, emails or directly from the IT Service Management self-service portal. This contract is for 5 days per week and is paying up to £13.20 per hour (£14.50 umbrella) for an initial period of 3 months.
The successful candidate must have a calm, customer focused manor and the ability to keep to strict policies and frameworks.
Your duties will include:
- Work closely with specialist teams providing all levels of support whilst maintaining a customer focused approach, communicating effectively, building positive relationships with colleagues and customers
- Log and resolve all incoming Incident and Service Requests quickly and effectively or assign the enquiry to the relevant specialist team
- Monitor the status of calls and take appropriate action, including escalation where necessary and monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of processes and procedures and to achieve performance targets adhering to processes and procedures
- To work very closely with other Service Management team members supporting and assisting colleagues as appropriate
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in supporting IT queries over the phone
- The ability to troubleshoot technical queries
- ITIL experience is desirable but not essential
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you are interested in this position or would like