Our company is looking for a qualified Production Supervisor to ensure employees and Leads follow standard procedures and attain safety, quality, delivery, and productivity expectations in a complex, high volume made-to-order manufacturing environment.
- Identify, correct, maintain and improve quality standards with accountability for a complete operational area within the plant.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports, in order to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Identify, solve problems, and remove barriers to production throughput.
- Coach and lead Production Associates and Leads to drive attainment of safety, housekeeping, quality, delivery, and productivity targets.
- Supervise up to 15 direct reports
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
- Collaborate with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Other operational and leadership duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience with continuous (one piece) flow manufacturing, labor paced production, standard work, and pull systems highly desirable, in addition to experience leading production in a made-to-order manufacturing environment.
- Proven team building and change management skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree desired, or equivalent supervisory work and leadership experience.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus but not required.
- Demonstrate integrity, flexibility, sound judgment, respect for people, and good critical thinking skills.
Since 1983, ProLuxe (#removed#) is the leader in the manufacturing of quality custom-designed restaurant equipment. Our signature product, DoughPro, sets the standard for the industry in dependability, customer service and product excellence.
ProLuxe is focused on developing an efficient, skilled and cross-trained workforce. All employees are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment; and each person is empowered in a way that creates exceptional individual performance, highly successful work teams, outstanding customer service, and an atmosphere of mutual respect.
Role: Production Assembly Supervisor
Apply for this job now.