Full Moon Bar-B-Que is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator/Public Relations
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the branding efforts by coordinating the execution of traditional, social and digital media initiatives for Full Moon Bar-B-Que.
- Works directly with PR firm on brand development, execution and outreach.
- Collaborates with PR firm on marketing activities and promotional events.
- Design creative and engaging image, videos and content for social media posting.
- Prepares daily social media content for multiple restaurant establishments.
- Monitor communications across media channels and interact and engage with followers where appropriate.Monitor and track performance metrics on all social media channels.
- Manage and update customer database for internal and external use purposes.
- Manage the creative production process for updating branded content across social media platforms.
- Coordinate, design, schedule and manage email marketing efforts.
- Assist with events on and off site.
- Responsible for on air television interviews.
- Manage the back-end database of website to ensure restaurant is updated with latest restaurant list and current with all promotions and specials.
- Support PR firm with special projects as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- College Degree required in a relevant field.
- 2 years of marketing/public relations experience
- Avid user of social media, proficiency using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Ability to develop strategic and engaging social media content
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other desktop publishing software.
- BC/BS w/ Dental
- Career growth potential
- Paid Vacation + Personal Days
- 5 Day work week
Salary based on experience.
- Strategic and creative thinker
- A creative/artistic eye
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Articulates and able to communicate well in both written work and face to face interaction
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to juggle various projects simultaneously and handle tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Detailed oriented
- Fast learner
- Self-starter with the ability to continue to work with limited supervision
- Passionate about going the extra mile to achieve results
Role: Marketing Coordinator/Public Relations
Apply for this job now.