Prinsco has an opening for a driven Civil/Ag Engineer in Willmar, MN. This position is responsible for providing technical support for our Prinsco Engineering, Operations and Sales initiatives.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that include health, dental, vision & life insurance, retirement savings with 401k match and much more.
This role is a great fit for an individual who is highly motivated to:
• Provide technical assistant to sales representatives and customers regarding the application of Prinsco products.
• Support product and process improvements or other research within the manufacturing facilities.
• Create detention system layout drawings to assist in the bid/quoting process.
• Convert engineers’ rough sketches into appropriate working drawings.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal & professional ethical standards, & align decisions with Prinsco Values, giving recognition to those you see living out our values.
• Build & maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems, & make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We require the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Agriculture & Biosystems Engineering.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to solve practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Exceptional influencing skills with the ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
• Proficient with MS Office products and AutoCAD experience.
• The flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time with a valid driver's license.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
We are a third-generation family owned company filled with incredible people who care deeply about their work, contribute to our success daily and help us solve critical problems for our teams, our company and our world.
Prinsco is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of corrugated plastic pipe and accessories for water management applications in agriculture, stormwater and residential markets. Our work contributes to solutions that maintain, manage and protect our world’s most valuable resource: fresh water.
Role: Product Designer
Apply for this job now.