Lead the management of MusclePharm’s contract administration process, including liaising with business units to gather all existing contracts the company has entered into and build up the contract repository. Reports directly to CFO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Process company-wide requests for contract review by Legal and manage the contract review process from receipt to execution.
· Maintain the contract electronic database ensuring pertinent contract information, (i.e., terms, expiration dates, and compliance requirements) is input for each contract and appropriate MP associates are notified of expiration, renewal and other contract obligations.
· Conduct preliminary reviews of certain contracts and has responsibility for full review of certain types of contracts.
· Review modifications and edits made internally by MP associates and externally by vendors, discusses same with attorneys, and incorporates certain edits into the contract documents.
· Facilitate the contract review process by conducting research, gathering documents, editing contracts and obtaining approvals and signatures.
· Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of boilerplate agreements, ensuring they are current, and providing guidance to associates on use.
· Oversee legal billing; negotiate legal fees; work with outside counsels to prepare budget and follow up to ensure outside counsel is performing to budget.
· Ensure all contracts, addendums, and/or amendments are fully executed and filed and organized appropriately in hard copy and in electronic database.
· Respond to company-wide inquiries related to contracts.
· Monitor compliance requirements of vendor agreements and ensure MP obligations are met.
· Work with outside counsel to manage patent and intellectual property filings and documentation
· Assist with SOP’s, and other litigation needs.
· Schedule meetings, phone conferences and assist with meeting Legal Department deadlines
Role: Contracts Administrator
Apply for this job now.