Online Teachers Required for Immediate Start
As schooling continues to be disrupted, Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint a number of online educators to support students whilst they are unable to attend school. We are working with several primary schools across Ealing who need tailored support for their students to keep them motivated and engaged with their work.
- Delivering core subject lessons to a high-quality standard that promotes engagement of pupils
- Provide feedback to class teachers on pupil progress
- In some cases, you may be asked to plan and prep resources to teach
As the schools that we are working with have varying needs, we are accepting applications from a range of educators who are suitable to teach the National Curriculum at a Primary School level. Hours or work may vary between full-time and part-time dependant on school needs, and specific responsibilities may again vary from school to school.
- UK QTS or equivalent is highly desirable, but those without a teaching qualification will be considered on a case-by-case basis dependant on experience
- A positive and encouraging teaching style that can be conveyed via online lessons is essential
- You must be computer literate
- If successful, roles have the possibility of permanence once schools reopen, and so locality to Greenwich is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' to send your application to Teaching Personnel. Once the recruiter has reviewed your application, you will be invited to register with us to put you forward for this role, along with any other suitable roles. The role will be subject to all necessary checks being conducted, including an Enhanced DBS check (either existing and valid or the applicant will need to apply for a new check) and Overseas Clearance if applicable.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.