Responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports and generating cost reports.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Reconcile and ensure proper valuation of inventory accounts
- Monitor reserve and clearing accounts.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Follow internal and established controls and accounting processes.
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Regularly prepare detailed analysis of all income statement accounts.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed or required.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA certification preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Excel
- SAP experience a plus
- Bilingual [Spanish]
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
With twenty seven years of Recruiting, Staffing and HR Consulting experience providing nationwide service to many of the largest organizations in the country, Spectrum has achieved a level of experience and expertise that benefits our clients, candidates and contractors. Through an in depth analysis of our client’s organization, we develop an understanding of the skills and experience required for the successful candidate or contractor.
Our Staffing Consultants are specialists in Human Resources, Scientific/Medical Device, Engineering, Insurance and Business Operations placement.
Spectrum offers a number of staffing options including, Direct Hire, Contract, Temp, Retained Search, Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Pay-Rolling (Payroll Transfer).
Spectrum is committed to working with the top candidates and contractors in the country and developing a working relationship with them to secure the career opportunities that will match their skills, experience and personal aspirations.
To apply online for our career opportunities go to our job board. #
Areas of specialization include: Human Resources, Scientific/Medical Device, Engineering, Insurance and Business Operations placement.
For pertinent articles related to career advancement and HR issues see our blog:
Role: Lab Assistant
Apply for this job now.