Weekly pay, Temp to Perm, Modern Office, Monday to Friday
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for an IT Junior Infrastructure Engineer to join the technical services team for one of Plymouth's fastest growing companies.
As an IT Junior Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide technical IT support in Networking management, Windows Server administration, VMware ESXi administration, Server Hardware installation and maintenance and Microsoft Exchange server administration.
You will on occasion travel to external sites, where an overnight stat may be required.
- Solarwinds Orion management
- Disaster Recovery environment support
- High availability design and support
- Linux support
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager administration
- Microsoft Exchange Server installation and Office 365 hybrid configuration
- Commvault backup administration
Skills and knowledge
- Ability to work Microsoft best practice
- To identify areas for improvement and suggest feasible solutions
- Able to work under pressure but to maintain accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage multiple tasks
This a temp to perm role working Monday to Friday 845am until 530pm and offers a competitive rate of pay.
In return, this role will offer the opportunity to work in a modern office, onsite parking and company discount.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to #removed# or call us on #removed#
We look forward to hearing from you today!