Our client, a premier real estate developer, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in their Apartments Division! The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy, highly organized, and a fast learner.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for working closely with the vendors and company associates to drive business to Preferred Vendors and products/service. Key responsibilities include setting up and managing framework PO's, requesting and creating contracts, and audits.
JOB DUTIES - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Other duties and projects may be assigned or requested.
- Assist with cost containment initiatives aimed at controlling operational expenses, cost reduction, and vendor consolidation.
- Create and manage purchase orders, Division Services Contracts, and change orders using various company contract forms, CRA, DocuSign and SAP for both the on-site and corporate teams.
- Act as a liaison between the legal department and vendor for contract negotiations if needed.
- Verify the insurance compliance for each of the approved vendors in the Compliance Depot software program.
- Provide customer service to the communities and vendors regarding contracts.
- Assist with vendor audits and quarterly business reviews.
- Assist in the development of a Preferred Vendor List that includes negotiated product/service pricing.
- Serve as liaison with vendors and internal customers to better manage expenses and processes through monitoring, reporting, and auditing.
- Prepare reports, correspondence, memos and special assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Interface effectively with each level of the organization in a professional manner.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS - EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS or BA degree from an accredited College or University.
- Must be computer-savvy
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets (spreadsheets: creations and input) Adobe and Gmail
- Telephone etiquette, professionalism, excellent communication and written skills/ customer service; ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Property Management experience a plus
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, initiative and confidentiality.
- Has ability to follow instructions, be detailed oriented, highly organized, problem solve, and have good follow-through on all projects.
Apply today for consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
JWilliams Staffing is a full-service staffing agency specializing in the real estate industry, offering employers staffing services and professionals job opportunities. Our goal is to connect extraordinary, experienced and highly qualified industry professionals with mutually respected real estate employers.
We are the #1 real estate staffing agency in the nation & place more candidates in full-time positions than all other real estate staffing agencies combined! Our People Make the Difference.
Role: Administrative Assistant- Purchasing
Apply for this job now.