Marks Sattin is currently recruiting for a Payroll Analyst for a fantastic growing Tech business based in West Berkshire. The role is on a 12 Month Contract basis and reports directly to the Senior Financial Acountant. The role is fully remote based.
Duties for the role include
- Work with HR, Finance function and third-party payroll services company to ensure the timely and accurate processing of payrolls.
- Administration of new starters and leavers.
- Assist with ad-hoc payroll tasks as well as employee support as and when required.
- Support the streamlining of payroll activities across 5 entities.
- Process and reconcile the payroll for the UK benefits inclusive of; private medical insurance, cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers.
Essential experience required for the role:
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Motivated by ensuring high standards of performance and quality of work.
- Ability to challenge errors.
- A competent team player with a positive mindset & attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple workloads & stakeholders.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Hard working and able to handle high workloads during key periods.
If the role is of interest, please submit your CV to Dimitri at