D&A recruitment are currently recruiting for a talented, well rounded Middleweight Graphic Designer to join a Newmarket based digital design agency. The successful candidate will work as part of an award-winning design team, alongside senior designers, and the art director, to contribute to live projects across all sectors for regional, national, and international clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy, successful design agency based near Newmarket. To fit the role, you will have had at least 3 years' experience within an agency. You will be
As a Graphic Designer you will join an existing team of forward-thinking creative minds to work on a variety of projects.
• Create, design and implement digital, web and advertising projects
• Work on projects from briefing and conceptualising to final creative route
• Read, understand and dissect client briefs,
• Bring flawless attention to detail across every project
• Experience in managing multiple clients at once, with a positive, can-do attitude
• The ability to work under pressure on quick turnaround projects as well as larger complex projects
• A true passion for design across digital, 2D motion, brand and print
• 3+ years of industry experience, ideally within an Agency
• Extensive knowledge of industry-standard design programmes; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
• Knowledge and experience of 2D motion
• Digital experience from conception through to finalised responsive website design, e-comm templates and social advertising
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work across multiple clients and deadlines
• Experience in liaising with clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-regarded design agency within a successful established team. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from local to international clients.
Salary & Benefits
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus benefits