Harvey Nash have partnered exclusively with an innovative global tech solutions provider who have recieved millions in funding.
They are looking for a Lead Data Architect/Data Engineer...
They are a mission with a company, not a company with a mission. They have an exciting goal of creating 1 million jobs within the digital economy.
You will work on a range of projects from assessing and enhancing the existing platform, ensuring data availability within an enterprise DWH (Snowflake), establishing a schema/data dictionary and so much more.
What the role will cover:
- Ensure all data captured, generated, stored, retained by the platform is modeled and managed.
- Design and own their internal data export processes.
- Design and implement new techniques for ingesting and storing data.
- Work with Security and Data teams to promote standards and best practice.
- Establish data related career paths and promote data engineering skill adoption.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance obligations, managing flow of data.
- Lead tech projects and teams of engineers to create data solutions.
What they need from you:
- Design and implementation of web-scale relational data models/NoSQL Data Models
- Design and implementation of Datawarehouse solutions and ETL processes.
- Broad experience across modern Data Engineering tools
- Experience with AWS and stack (AWS Glue, S3, Redshift, Athena, Quicksight)
- Experience in data visualisation
Both tech and team leadership will be involved.
In return they can offer up to £95,000 (Flex for right individual) + 33 days holiday + private medical + flex working.
This role can be fully remote.
Get in touch with Richard James at Harvey Nash for the full details (see below).
Role: Lead Data Engineer/Data Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.