Performs internal audit activities designed to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of policies, procedures, standards, controls, performance and objectives. Plans, coordinates and conducts internal audits and functions in an analytical capacity. Designs tests of controls and prepares and presents formal oral and written reports on audit findings.
Depending on experience.
Listed below are the projects that we anticipate we will have performed by the individual(s) brought in as staff augmentation.
Planned Timeframe for Project
1. Information Security Awareness
Assess the effectiveness of IT Security awareness training programs and initiatives.
8 to 12 weeks
2. Data Breach Notification Compliance
Review data breach notification obligations and assess the effectiveness of processes to ensure compliance.
8 to 12 weeks
Below are the minimum and preferred qualifications for this position:
· Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related field of study; or proven work experience in the area of information technology or information security
· Experience conducting reviews and evaluations related to information technology topics such as cyber incident response, information security awareness, data privacy, data breach, systems development lifecycle, application systems, database systems, and operating systems
· Knowledge of cybersecurity and internal controls frameworks (e.g., COSO, COBIT)
· Demonstrates the ability to lead audit and consulting engagements and produce high quality results
· Demonstrates the ability to promote the use of different audit techniques to maximize effectiveness of the audit process
· Ability to perform audit from planning to reporting
· Demonstrates knowledge of assessing risks, including cybersecurity risks, and the ability to assess the effectiveness of internal controls
· Demonstrates ability to develop audit programs that address identified objectives
· Demonstrates ability to identify process control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
· Able to summarize audit findings and prepare audit report with minimal support from management
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to complete assignment by deadline
· Knowledge of the internal audit standards
· Consistently maintains a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
· Excels at establishing and maintaining good working relationships with staff and all levels of management
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of sampling techniques
· Experience with process mapping / flowcharting
· Proficient in MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Experience documenting work in an electronic workpaper environment
· Demonstrates a level of comfort in making presentations of audit results to all levels of staff and management including audit committee
· Ability to effectively use data analytics tools during audit testing and reporting of results
If you are interested in this position please feel free to come in an apply at the following location:
Labor On Demand, Inc.
4241 E. Piedras #150
San Antonio, TX 78228
We accept applications Monday through Friday from 8am-11am and 1pm-4pm. Please bring in proof of employment and education. Background and drug test completed at the time of the application.
Deadline for this position is 9/19/18.
Thank you for your time.
Labor on Demand Inc. is a San Antonio based staffing firm providing permanent and temporary support staff to the San Antonio Metropolitan and surrounding area. At Labor On Demand Inc. we believe that in order to succeed in this world, you must be ever changing. Our vision comes with the ability to see what others only dream about.
Role: Information Systems Auditing Professional
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.