Staff Nurse -
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD )
to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist care home for young adults with complex needs including mental health and physical health, neurological disorders, brain injury and complex dementia in Rochdale. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment
with a brilliant long-standing team.
The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
They are very proud of their recent GOOD CQC rating.
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation and mental health
- Salary: £16.38 per hour ( £28,108.00 - £37,477.44 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
The Care Home is a 20 bed home split into two 10-bedded units. They are committed to providing the best care and support to all of their Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this home is 10 Support Workers to every nurse and 1 Nurse to 10 Service Users. They are rated highly on [... Click Apply...] and have a number of fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users. Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression:
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Employee Benefits:
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistanceFor more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
You can also text me on [... Click Apply...]
- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.Covid-19 / coronavirus
- : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected. We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews. If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.