Central Payment is a TSYS company (Total System Services- NYSE: TSS), ranked among the top 5 of direct processors in the U.S. With our extensive experience and proven business model, we have the most competitive pricing and up to date technology in the industry. Our financial health is reinforced by our growth and continued success since inception.
We are looking for sales individuals to sell our payment processing solutions to small & mid-market businesses throughout the 50 United States. Your primary focus is to establish relationships with businesses, helping them save money on their current processing rates/fees, offer up to date equipment (EMV & NFC payment ready terminals, POS systems, Tablet POS solutions, virtual terminals for e-commerce, etc.), and ultimately provide better support/service. Being that a majority of businesses already accept credit/debit cards as a form of payment, you are not having to sell a new service. Instead, you're concentrated on helping the business save money on a service they already have. In addition, you will have the ability to give away free equipment and offer month to month contracts with no early termination fees to your clients.
We provide all of the tools, educational resources, and sales support to empower our sales agents to reach their fullest potential. With our vast offerings of merchant services solutions, it gives us an edge in the field that our competitors lack. Note, Sales Representatives are setup as independent contractors. Additional benefits include:
- Uncapped earning potential!!!! Our compensation plan is designed to provide you with daily cash flow (per account bonus, large account bonus, weekly and monthly bonuses), while you build long-term income with residual commissions. On average, we pay our Sales Representatives over $3M in residuals and commissions a month.
- Proven training infrastructure, vast educational resources, direct support from an experienced relationship manager, online sales tools, and live conference calls
- Gain access to our new sales CRM app (Central Station Mobile) that is changing the future of how our sales agents conduct business. Available on iPhone or Android devices.
- Desktop CRM which is a virtual assistant, client and portfolio management and access to other marketing resources
- Professional/customizable marketing brochures and business cards
- Presentation mode for potential customers within agent portal/tablet
- Friendly merchant terms
- President's Club and Sales contests held throughout the year
- Flexible hours so you can set your own schedule and not report to a superior
- Experience in banking, credit card services, accounting, finance, business development, account management, sales or customer service is a plus.
Please ask yourself these questions before applying for the position:
- Would you be comfortable approaching business owners/decision makers to help them save money on their current merchant services?
- Are you comfortable earning your income based solely on your ability to sell merchant service accounts?
If you answered "Yes" to the two questions above, we want to talk to you. Don't let this great opportunity pass you by. APPLY NOW! We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: By applying to this sales position, you are agreeing to let Central Payment communicate with you via phone, email, and/or text.
Central Payment is-a leading national Merchant Service Provider, offering businesses across the country a secure method of handling all electronic transactions including credit card processing, gift cards, wireless/mobile solutions, virtual terminals, point of sale systems, as well as a unique loyalty & marketing solution to help businesses grow. Headquartered in San Francisco - Bay Area, Central Payment currently works with over 80,000 businesses and processes $12 billion annually.
Founded in 2005, Central Payment has grown at a staggering rate since inception with our sales force made up of independent sales agents nationwide. Further, Central Payment is a TSYS (NYSE: TSS) company, ranked among the top 5 of direct processors in the U.S. and has also been recognized as one of the worlds most ethical companies in the industry. We are a member of the Electronic Transactions Association, a registered Independent Sales Organization, and have received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Partner with a debt free, stable, strong company where you can build your career today!
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.