A well backed cryptocurrency company are looking to bring on a Project Manager for an 8 month contract. They are looking for a Project Manager who has previous experience working in this space.
The Project Manager will be brought on to undertake a number of projects so the successful candidate must be an all-rounder.
The Project Manager will:
- Work on multiple key projects within the business including leading design workshops to integrate multiple blockchain and wallets through integrating API's
- Work with the architects to ensure the infrastructure and cloud technology is digitally secure
- Develop payments strategies across markets and evaluate new payments solutions.
- Provide strategic guidance to internal stakeholders on new partnership opportunities.
To be successful the Project Manager will need the following experience:
- Previous experience working for a cryptocurrency company / company that uses cryptocurrency is essential
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and workstreams at once
- Able to adopt a blend of Agile and Prince2 delivery methodologies for Infrastructure, development & testing
- Be a self-starter, who is able to drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high-impact work.
- Have a demonstrable passion for crypto and radiate that to others around them
The client is willing to pay between £650-£700 for this role.
The role will be remote two days a week, with the successful candidate travelling to the office in London for the remaining three days.
If you believe you have relevant experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.