We are seeking an Admin Assistant/Office Manager with at least 2-5 years of experience. We are an established, service based low voltage contractor that has serving Southern AZ since 1972. Applicant should be organized, detailed oriented, reliable, trustworthy, and self-motivated. Must have ability to identify tasks that need to be completed, and have strong follow through. Successful applicant must pass background check and drug screening. We are looking for someone to start immediately.
• Supervises office to ensure productivity.
• Accounts receivable and payable.
• Develops procedures and policies for office activities, such as filing, dictating, records maintenance, typing, word processing and faxing, among other duties as they arise.
• Accounting, bookkeeping, credit and collections, data entry, finance, payroll, sales tax experience with accounts receivable and payable.
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers to monitor purchases and deliveries.
• Oversee customer purchase orders and speak directly with customers and/or distributors for accounting purposes.
• Update and maintains vendor files on QuickBooks. Proficient and familiar with time accrual policies
• Manage company finances in QuickBooks, including deposits, withdrawals, outstanding invoices, etc.
• Ideal candidate will have the ability to work with little supervision at times in addition to assuming responsibilities as they present themselves in a small office environment.
• Self-motivated, good problem solver and possess excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well with computers.
• Extremely well organized.
• Comfortable speaking with suppliers and customers on a regular basis.
Role: Office Manager Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.