Senior Python Developer - Backend development
$90,000 - $125,000 per year, depending on experience
Are you looking for a new backend development opportunity?
Do you have strong Python development skills and passion for cutting-edge fintech services?
Sentinel are working with a globally distributed FinTech company who are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their fully remote development team and build their backend services. This position would suit someone with the ability to work well from home.
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with a focus on high availability, fault tolerance, low latency and security
- End to end responsibility of development to production operation
- Team collaboration in a globally distributed remote team.
- Python development skills
- Experience with microservices architecture and cloud native patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD patterns
- Private or Public cloud experience
- Any knowledge of surrounding tech stack is highly advantageous: AWS, Docker, Flask, MySQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- Knowledge of the finance industry would be advantageous but not essential
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.