Location: Staffordshire, Cheshire and Manchester work (on-site)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE WITH PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES!
My client has been established for a number of years and due to continued growth, are currently seeking a highly skilled Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a full-time basis. Within this role, you will primarily be responsible for the cost of any building project, from initial estimates to the final acquisition of materials, therefore proven knowledge and experience is a must.
While the very nature of construction work ensures no two projects are ever the same, a typical day will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of contracts and documentation, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- Ongoing cost analysis and monitoring contract costs against budgets
- Completing in-depth feasibility studies of client requests and allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Identifying potential risks, evaluating options for control and analysing completed work
- Completing site visits, assessments and projections for future projects
In order to become successful with this company, you should have:
- Proven experience within a Quantity Surveyor position within the construction industry
- Relevant University Degree within surveying, construction or civil and structural engineering
- Professional accreditation from the Royal Institute for Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to liaise across all levels
- Impressive numeracy skills to handle the financial and mathematical demands of the role
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment
For more information, call Sophie on #removed# or email #removed#
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.