Telephone Support Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the telecommunications field for more than 35 years. At TSS we represent the major manufacturers of communications equipment, Mitel, Zultys, Toshiba, Avaya/NorTel, Cisco, Adtran, Spectra-Link, and many other industry leaders. We have an exciting product line in an interesting and ever-changing industry.
We are current seeking service technicians / new system installers certified on Mitel Communication Systems.
At TSS our goal is to provide quality communications and network equipment with quality service and installation. If you feel you have the work ethic and attitude to be considered part of our quality team we would like to meet you.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have current certifications
- Above average customer service communication skills
- Have a good driving record
- Be open and receptive to training
- Have a customer service oriented perspective
- Be organized, reliable and on time
- Use everyday technology tools (i.e.-lap-top, cable certification tester, etc.)
- Be able to lift, carry and set up an 80 pound, 28 foot, extension ladder
- Use everyday hand tools, power tools (i.e.-drill, saw, etc.)
- Be able to pass a drug test
In order to attract talented people TSS provides competitive pay, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package, including Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, and options for vision, dental and disability insurance.
Full-time: Usually 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
Some weekend/holiday and on-call
At Telephone Support Systems, Inc. it is our goal to help our customers better communicate with their customers.
We have helped many small to mid-sized businesses improve the efficiency of their road warriors, work-from-home associates and daily office staff. There are many advantages to the new VoIP solutions and we’d love the chance to discuss these with you.
Role: Telephone System Installer
Location: Ann Arbor,
Apply for this job now.