The Administrative Assistant must be highly organized and detail oriented; capable of working in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment with many moving parts.
The ideal person is very organized, and detail oriented, and has a clean desk at the end of the day.
Must be very dependable, excellent with Excel, and proficient in MS Office.
We are a well-established company that offers stability and advancement for the right person. We are a lean team that puts a solid day's work so that we can leave on time and have a great work-life balance.
Please submit resume for consideration.
• Manage and maintain calendars for senior management
• Manage and incoming and outgoing emails, prioritize and respond accordingly
• Prepare and review summarize various reports, documents and correspondence
• Organize office and files, maintain order and ensure everything is in good working order
• Manage Employee Files and Employee Credentials
• New Hire Onboarding: Collecting New Hire Documents
• Assist with daily Human Resources duties when needed
•At least 2 years experience providing administrative support
•Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook
•Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
•Exceptional organizational and planning skills
•Exceptional time management skills
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to work independently with little supervision
Must live within 20 miles from 91207.
The Company has over 300 highly skilled professionals throughout Southern California.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.