Are you a registered UK nurse with experience working in a Learning Disability environment? Move your career forward by joining the team at Healthlinc Apartments as a Deputy Manager and help people with learning disabilities and/or autism to build a brighter future.
You will work 37.5 hours a week at Healthlinc Apartments, a Learning Disability and Autism service specifically designed to provide small group or single person environments, replicating an ordinary living setting.
From facilitating the development of quality healthcare services to meeting financial targets and deputising as the service lead, you will be the Registered Manager's right-hand person, ensuring the service runs smoothly.
With experience from the NHS or private sector as a senior employee, you will assist with the strategic development of the service, which will see you abide by and work towards Elysium's objectives and business plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
- Providing clinical and operational leadership in the delivery of highest quality Nursing Services
- Ensuring systems are designed, implemented and monitored to ensure both efficient financial and clinical performance
- Advising, supporting and educating qualified staff in their areas of service delivery
- Setting standards for the services, reflecting and positively promoting the business of the service.
- Working with the Registered Manager to ensure compliance.
- Management of nursing staff.
- Attending governance meetings at site.
- Ensuring delivery of care for all service users.
- Good knowledge of current legislation around transforming care and ensure you advocate for the service user.
- Ensuring compliance with KPI's such as supervision, training, care plans and risk assessments.
- Working alongside the MDT and nursing team to achieve the best positive outcome for the service users within their treatment and recovery.
- Communicating with external professionals, and stakeholders.
To be a successful Deputy Manager, you will need:
- An excellent track record in a senior role within the healthcare sector
- An understanding of learning disabilities, epilepsy and sensory processing issues
- A passion for improving clinical quality and care
- Strong leadership
- NMC Registered Nurse
What you will get
- Annual salary of £41,388
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.