Administrator – Estimating Department
Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF4
We are looking for an Administrator to provide support for our Estimating Department. This is an extremely busy role which requires excellent attention to detail. The department is focused on providing a first class service to a variety of clients across the UK.
- Obtaining costs from subcontractors and internal engineers
- Typing up quotations for review by managers
- Processing quote acceptances following internal procedures and processes
- Responding to client emails providing updates on quote requests
This is an extremely busy role and to succeed you will need to be flexible to work with the demands of the business. You must be able to work within a team to achieve goals and meet client expectations.
This role would suit someone who is keen to learn and quick to understand. We can offer training and career progression for the right person.
Personal Specification and experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of cost/sale/profit desirable
- Good grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and able to prioritise own workload
- Basic knowledge and interest in Property
- High levels of initiative and ability to work unsupervised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and keen to learn
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Internet, e mail and accounting software
- Experience in building maintenance and/or facilities management would be an advantage, but not a necessity
B38 Group is a fast growing outsourcing commercial contracting business headquartered in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. B38 operates a number of key services including property maintenance, facilities management, construction and ground-working.
For our employees each day is different. We work with some of the most interesting and unique property portfolios in the UK. From luxury high end retail boutique stores through to large scale industrial and manufacturing facilities, each of our clients have a different set of unique demands. Whether it is keep their portfolios compliance to current legislation or designing and building a brand new property, our business evolves on a daily basis to suit the needs of the client. Our aim as a business is to broaden all our employees’ knowledge bases and skill sets within the commercial property sector.
Role: Administrator - Estimating Department
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.