We are seeking an LPN Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AvaMed Workforce is a Nationwide Medical Recruitment and Staffing Agency focused on securing Permanent Jobs (sometimes via temp to perm contracts) and Per Diem Assigments for CNAs, STNAs, LPN, LVN, RN, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, PTA, COTA, SLPA, and Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. We offer the most competitive rates as a temporary provider and also provider healthcare insurance. Please feel free to text, call, or email me 24/7 if you have any questions that need immediate answers. We are here for you and look forward to working for you.
Role: RN Registered Nurse
Location: Saint Albans,
Apply for this job now.