Company: ABC HOME & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At ABC, we believe in building long-term, trusting relationships with customers and with our employees. Our employees quickly learn how 'special' it is to become a 'specialist' at ABC and to be part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community. When customers choose ABC, they quickly learn that their needs will be met by trained professional specialists who provide responsible, reliable, and superior service.
Our Arborist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all customers of ABC at all times,professional behavior is expected at all times while servicing a home or a business and respect and care of customers' property is required. Listens to customer's concerns in regards the services provided and suggest proper treatments or solutions to address their concerns.
- Generates new leads by attending trade shows, networking events and by using other sources.
- That will increase potential sales accounts. Meets with current clients for new sales and up-sells
- meet with existing clients and prospect customers.
- Gains specialized knowledge of tree services and all the other services provided by ABC.
- Updates knowledge of incentives and discounts available by product and season.
- Creates sales agreements; completes and submits all required paperwork in a timely and
- accurate manner. Communicates special instructions to office personnel as needed and ensures
- Consistently follows through with all proposals; provides clarification as necessary; negotiates
- Advises clients in the context of tree services including but not limited to planting, transplanting,
- removal of the trees, or pruning.
- Gives advice for prevention of tree disease, diagnoses, recommends treatment and monitors the
- progress of treatment until the treatment is complete.
- Attend required department meetings and company or vendor training as required.
- Must hold or obtain an Arborist certification.
- Previous outside sales experience is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and outstanding phone etiquette is required.
- Ability to listen and understand the client's concerns; excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- Proficient with email, Microsoft Office, smart phone, tablet and computers.
- Able to multi-task and still keep strong attention to details.
- Keeping up with long schedules during the peak season; time management skills are required.
- Builds new business relationships and develops business communications with existing clients.