Looking for a responsible person to fill our landscape crew manager position.
We are a growing landscape company in South FL. Sustainscape, Inc. is a unique landscape company promoting indigenous and edible plants. We practice a customized organic landscape methodology
We are looking for some with the following skill set:
- Able to manage landscape crews and work with customers.
- Communicate well with team and management.
- Able to understand and create crew schedule.
- Detail oriented.
- Understanding and experience of proper small engine machinery including but not limited to ability to start and properly use a chainsaw.
- Operate and maintain equipment and assist with minor truck maintenance.
- Understanding and experience with installation requirements for different species of plants and trees.
- Some experience with irrigation.
- Familiar with different South Florida plant species. (Do not need to know all, but have a base knowledge)
- Understanding and experience in proper pruning and gardening techniques.
- Open minded to new ways of working. Understanding this as an organic, sustainable company will perform tasks differently.
- Understanding and experience with proper use of skid steer and/or chipper, a plus.
- Familiarity with Yardbook software, a plus.
Person MUST have the following:
- Reliable transportation (vehicle) to and from company warehouse.
- Consistent and reliable work ethic
- Valid and clean driver's license and driving record.
Role: Landscape Operations Manager
Location: Boca Raton,
Apply for this job now.