JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £18000 - £20000/annum 25 days holiday, Pension, Life Ass
Our client, a forward thinking and expanding organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Support Executive to support and strengthen their established team. You will be dealing with Key Customers on a daily basis and your role will involve processing their requirements from start to finish. Attention to detail is essential coupled with a can do approach are key requisites for this role. The client invests heavily in the site and the people it employs and has excellent staff retention
• Responsible for your own portfolio of Key Customers from initial contact through to order dispatch, these customers are UK and Worldwide
• Internal liaison with production and manufacture to ensure orders are dispatched on time, acting as the interface for customers
• Responsible for providing quotations for inbound sales enquiries
• Administration of orders, organising deliveries and responding to ad hoc customer requirements
• Proven track record within a Customer Services/Sales Support role,
preferably within manufacturing
• Ability to work under pressure and in a stressful environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic personality with a passion for excellence
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• IT literate, including Microsoft Office
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call (Apply online only) or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Tracy-Ann Smith on (Apply online only) or Joanne Hall on (Apply online only)
Rischer and Butler Resource Solutions is an employment consultancy operating throughout the East Midlands. We are leading search and selection specialists for commercial professionals. If you are looking for work in this area we will do our very best to assist you. We assure you of our continued feedback and professionalism with every application.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our website to view all current opportunities. If you would like to receive notifications of all new vacancies, you can go either go to our Facebook page and simply click on the “Like” button, or alternatively you can follow us on Twitter @RischerButler