Company: BEEMAC LOGISTICS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Driver Recruiting & Marketing Specialist is responsible for carrying out the Driver Recruiting Lifecycle through the following stages: targeting, connecting, engaging, and converting, all while maintaining a presence through social media and video. The ideal candidate will want to grow in the world of recruiting and marketing while building a personal brand through utilizing social media, photo and video platforms. Energy, charisma, and the interest in building a professional brand will be key to this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with leadership and management to implement programs that effectively communicate the company to potential Company Drivers/Owner-Operators/Lease Purchase applicants.
- Create effective strategies to source qualified drivers through use of technology, direct sourcing, cold calling, networking, referral programs, job fairs, truck stops, social media, etc.
- Implement strategic marketing and advertising campaigns to generate desired leads via social media, print, video, etc.
- Assist in organizing and attending all virtual and live driver recruitment events.
- Write and develop creative marketing/recruitment campaigns that will include photo shoots and video advertisements.
- Build partnerships with Terminal Agents to build targeted recruitment strategies.
- Receive all new applications and work to pre-approve drivers.
- Complete and review driver candidate background checks including MVR, PSP, DAC employment reports, employment verification and other relevant background investigations.
- Review and process applications to determine viability for hire.
- Represent the organization with professionalism and integrity.
- Stay current on internal and external driver acquisition best practices and trends.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis assessments and present findings to leadership team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- MUST: Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MUST: Possess energy, charisma and enjoy getting in front for the camera to build the brand of Beemac.
- MUST: Have experience in the trucking/transportation industry.
- Preferred: Previous driver recruiting experience, but all recruiting experience will be considered.
- Preferred: Experience working with Tenstreet TMS software.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
- High energy and an outgoing personality.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
The Many Benefits of Beemac:
- This position offers a competitive base salary plus bonus potential.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). WE ARE 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED!!!
- Health/Dental/Vision//LTD/Life & AD&D.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Vacation Holidays.
- 401(k) plus company matching.
- Focused career development.
- Other Perks:
- We celebrate the achievement and successes of our teammates.
- We support our local communities and encourage our employees to volunteer for a myriad of charity events and activities.
Why you should join us:
- We are growing at a fast pace with consistent year over year revenue increases of more than 100%.
- We offer a dynamic company culture that values our employees as our greatest assets. We celebrate the fact that our employees are at the center of making our company flourish.
- We are a Team! One SWARM…one GOAL!
2020 and 2019 Accomplishments:
- Ranked No. 927 on the Inc. 5000 List for 2020.
- Ranked No. 169 in Commercial Carrier Journal's “Top 250” rankings for 2020.
- Ranked 2nd in the 2020 Pittsburgh Business Times “Fast 50” Award.
- Named a winner of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's “Top Workplaces 2019” Award.
- Ranked 3rd in the extra-large company category in the 2019 Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work” Award.
Company Overview: Established in 1984, Beemac Inc. is a premier transportation company providing asset-based trucking, logistics, port, warehousing, and specialized services to customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Ambridge, PA, Beemac Inc. operates over 400 trucks, and has 34 terminals nationwide.
Powered by JazzHR