1. *Owns the technology roadmap for all external web properties (desktop and mobile). Consults and recommends key direction to upper management going forward. Extremely important to understand and cost benefit analyze to assist in optimizing technology investments.
2. *Act as project coordinator, business project manager, and business analyst (working with e-commerce team and outside vendors) on developing new site features and improving functionality on existing features.
3. *Writing and/or coordinating resources to write, new site functionality requirements.
4. *Primary liaison and owner of fully outsourced application development.
5. *Owns and coordinates quality assurance testing.
6. *Owns all technology external partnership facilitation and relationships. This would include site hosting, application development, maintenance, content delivery network infrastructure, etc.
7. *Responsible for overseeing site security and DDOS monitoring, including PCI compliancy.
8. *Key responsibility for overall uptime and general issues with the websites.
9. *Monitor site performance on an ongoing basis. Identifies solutions to optimize performance of site such as response time, page load times, path optimization, page errors, checkout funnel optimization, page abandonment, and all other analytical key performance indicators.
10. *Communicates and keeps direct Manager and other key stakeholders, informed of key business issues and makes recommendations.
11. *Responsible for site load and stress testing. This includes hands on operational tasks, as well as the coordination of a multi-partner team to plan and execute.
Skills and Abilities
1. Solid written and verbal communication skills
2. Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships internally and externally.
3. Demonstrates strong sense of urgency.
4. Flexible with ability to quickly shift with the needs of the business.
5. Able to influence and drive changes.
6. Strong analytical ability.
7. Demonstrates high degree of initiative.
8. Can effectively manage multiple priorities.
9. Strong organization and follow through skills.
10. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
11. Some 24x7 on-call responsibilities and some off hour requirements around load testing and implementations.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Minimum 5-10 years’ experience, which can be a combination of online technology, application development and/or e-commerce.
3. Experience with retail preferred
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.
Role: Manager, e-Commerce Applications
Apply for this job now.